Your new challenge as a Java Developer
Rivium Business Solutions, located in the inspirational Tribes building in Capelle a/d IJssel, aims to continue growing and considerably expand its team of almost 100 IT professionals. Rivium’s Market Data, Integration (TIBCO/Java) and IT (Oracle and Microsoft professionals) units provide IT consultancy services and professionals to Large Accounts and Enterprise customers, both within our own project teams as well as on a contract basis. Rivium’s IT specialists are Business Nomads, and Business Nomads ‘Go Where The Business Is’ and get the job done!
Rivium TIBCO specialists design, develop, test and administer state-of-the-art application integration solutions in our Integration unit for various leading Dutch Multinationals, Government Organizations and semi Government Organizations.We are looking for experienced Java developers to expand this unit.
What we want from an experienced Java Developer?
- Higher professional education/academic higher education level
- 3+ years’ experience with Java EE and frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Java Server Faces, Seam, Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and/or JUnit
- Knowledge of XML/SOAP/ XSL(T) web services
- Knowledge of and experience with application servers such as JBoss, Glassfish, IBM WebSphere and/or BEA Weblogic
- Knowledge of and experience with Open Source products such as Maven, Ant, Eclipse and/or MySQL
- Knowledge of methods such as Agile, RUP, Scrum and/or extreme programming
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) knowledge (advantage)
- SOA knowledge and experience (advantage)
- Experience with Integration testing (advantage)
We ask a lot, but we also offer a lot too!
- Excellent basic salary
- Extra bonus for billable hours
- Mobility allowance to spend as you prefer
- Laptop and phone
- Extensive pension plan
- Training opportunities, because we think it’s important to have both experience and certification (Rivium Academy)
- Opportunity to develop and become an Integration expert. How far you go is up to you.
‘Uncertain as to whether you meet the requirements? It’s rare that someone meets all our requirements, so why not give us a try.’
You’ll be working in the Integration unit. This unit designs, develops and manages state-of-the-art Java solutions for various leading Dutch organizations. Our highly skilled ‘elite’ team has tremendous in-house knowledge, which, combined with professionalism, makes knowledge transfer a natural process within the team. You’ll also find plenty of knowledge and skills transfer within our Rivium Academy Portal. When new market trends appear, we immediately examine whether these can be included in our Rivium Academy Portal. After all, who wants to stay stagnant? Our company has an informal atmosphere with enthusiastic, talented people who all want to ‘go for the gusto’. Isn’t that what you want too? If you’re the one to take the team to new professional heights, contact us today!