Senior TIBCO developer
Rivium Business Solutions, located in the inspirational Tribes building in Capelle a/d IJssel, aims to continue growing and considerably expand its team of almost 100 IT professionals. Rivium’s Market Data, Integration (TIBCO/Java) and IT (Oracle and Microsoft professionals) units provide IT consultancy services and professionals to Large Accounts and Enterprise customers, both within our own project teams as well as on a contract basis. Rivium’s IT specialists are Business Nomads, and Business Nomads ‘Go Where The Business Is’ and get the job done!
Rivium TIBCO specialists design, develop, test and administer state-of-the-art application integration solutions in our Integration unit for various leading Dutch Multinationals, Government Organizations and semi Government Organizations.We are looking for experienced TIBCO developers to expand this unit.
What do we ask of an experienced TIBCO Developer?
- Higher professional education/academic higher education level achieved either through formal education and/or experience
- Sound experience in a TIBCO development role; at least 6 years as a TIBCO developer
- Excellent knowledge of TIBCO BW 5.x and EMS; experience with TIBCO AMX BW6 is an advantage
- In addition to BW and EMS, you will have at least 2 years’ hands-on experience with one or more products in the TIBCO suite (Hawk, BusinessEvents, iProcess, iDecissions, RendezVous, Active Spaces etc). Certification in these products is a big advantage
- Thorough knowledge of SOA development, ESB, REST, SoapUI, web services
- Knowledge of XML and XML standards
- Basic knowledge of TIBCO AMX BPM or the ambition to acquire in-depth knowledge about this is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
We ask a lot, but we also offer a lot!
- Excellent basic salary
- Extra bonus for billable hours
- Mobility allowance to spend as you prefer
- Laptop and phone
- Extensive pension plan
- Training opportunities, because we think it’s important to have both experience and certification (Rivium Academy)
- Opportunity to develop and become an Integration expert. How far you go is up to you.
‘Uncertain as to whether you meet the requirements? It’s rare that someone meets all our requirements, so why not give us a try.’
Are you used to working on a per-project basis in dynamic Enterprise environments, and do you flourish working alongside experienced IT experts who handle complex IT systems and business-critical applications every day? Does such an environment energize you and do you think you can transfer this energy to your colleagues and to our customers? Do you enjoy continuous improvement, always aim to reach the next level and set the bar a little higher every day?
Are you flexible and independent, willing to travel to various job locations and invest in your development, and do you want to upgrade your skills every day? Do you enjoy a friendly game of foosball or table tennis and are you always up for a fun excursion with your colleagues, such as GPS tours, escape rooms, paintballing, snowboarding trips or simply having after-work drinks at Tribes bar or in one of Rotterdam’s many local watering holes? Then you’re the colleague we’re looking for! Send us your CV and we will get back to you as soon as we can.